House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin and Shaunee have gone to meet the others because they are hungry...

+2
Zoey Redbird
Erin Bates
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Erin and Shaunee have gone to meet the others because they are hungry... Empty Erin and Shaunee have gone to meet the others because they are hungry...

Post  Erin Bates Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:31 pm

Erin hummed tunelessly as she and Shaunee strolled into the Dining Room.Erin was pretty happy as she had just got a B for her Scociology report,thanks to Damien.They wondered over to the queue and joined on the end.They were quite late to dinner so they didn't have long to wait.Erin played with a strand of her hair which was reaching down past her waist now."Twin,do you think I should get a haircut,I mean,shoulder length?"She took a plate and put some of the food onto it.She didn't eat that much,but today she was starving so she piled it up higher than usual.She waited while Shaunee got her food then they went in search of the others.They spotted Zoe and Erik,Erik's arm slung lazily over Zoe's back.Erin sat next to Erik and tapped his arm wiggling her eyebrows."Z...Can you tell your boyfriend he owe's me and Twinny dates please."She giggled.
Erin Bates
Erin Bates

Back to top Go down

Erin and Shaunee have gone to meet the others because they are hungry... Empty Re: Erin and Shaunee have gone to meet the others because they are hungry...

Post  Zoey Redbird Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Zoey stifled a laugh into her roll and salad, whilst Erik eyed her up and down. "Do it yourself, Erin" she smiled, wiping tears from her eyes. Then she saw him. Zoey shifted uncomfortably in her seat as she saw Stark wonder into the canteen, looking like he owned it, as usual. He looked right at Zoey and smiled, and she found herself grinning back madly like a goon. He walked right over to them, smiling his cocky smile, and Zoey shuffled quickly out from under Eriks arm. "Hey" she meant to say bravely, but it came out as a squeak. She could the twins sucking air, ready to have a rant at Stark, but she cut across them "Wanna join us?" she asked, in what she hoped was a casual (*SPOILER FOR UNTAMED*) Yes-I-Know-We've-Kissed-Twice-But-What-Am-Meant-To-Do? voice.

ooc - I have to reply to myself now Razz
Zoey Redbird
Zoey Redbird

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Night_(novel_series)

Back to top Go down

Erin and Shaunee have gone to meet the others because they are hungry... Empty Re: Erin and Shaunee have gone to meet the others because they are hungry...

Post  Erin Bates Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:23 pm

(ooc.I'm guessing the twins don't like Stark??:s)

Erin eyed Zoey up as she invited Stark(ooc.who the frigging hell...)To eat with them.She sighed and made eyes to Shaunnee.She sat moodily eating her lunch.She guessed Shaunnee would be doing similar to her.She noisily slammed her fork down and picked up the glass of Orange juice.She scowled at Zoey when Stark wasn't looking.
Erin Bates
Erin Bates

Back to top Go down

Post  James Stark Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:39 pm

ooc - No, they don't. And he's like love replacement Loren but nice and the only red vampyre from Stevie-Rae.

Stark sat down, a little too close to Zoey, and smiled round at the group. He quickly met the twins scouling faces and he smirked a little. He knew they disliked him, but he also knew they thought he was hot. He couldn't help but stifle a laugh into his lemonade, which, thankfully, noone seemed to notice. He rested his arm on the top of the booth so it was partially around Zoey. "So then Z...how're you?" he leant forward as he asked this, and saw her blush incredibly. He knew Erik was jealous and possesive, and he knew this was annoying him, but that made it all the more fun.
James Stark
James Stark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunee Cole Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:45 pm

(ooc- no we think he is FINNEEEEEE )

"hey there" she said to Stark, she glanced at Erin and wiggled her eyebrows and laughed. She gave Zoey a quick look aswell. She knew it was hard for her being tken by Erik and being practicly in love with Stark. "so Erik..hows the drama teaching going ?" She asked trying to take his attention off Zoey and Stark.
Shaunee Cole
Shaunee Cole
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoey Redbird Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:34 pm

Zoey was glad that atleast Shaunee was taking a liking to Stark "Just please, with the eyebrows!" she huffed to a Shaunee deep in conversation with Erik. She turned around to see Stark was close to her face, "Um I'm" she began, but then shuffled back a few centimetres "I'm fine thanks" she smiled and she saw the pain flash through his brown eyes "How are you?" she asked resting her hand on his leg and mimicking his cocky smile.
Zoey Redbird
Zoey Redbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Night Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:03 pm

Erik tightened his grip on Zoey.He hated "Stark",but everybody loved him,even the twins managed to wiggle their eye brows at him.He stared at Stark with narrowed eyes.He could tell that Shaunnee was doing er best to distract him but he couldn't make much effort to answer her nicely.Not with "him"there."It's fine."He practically hissed.
Erik Night
Erik Night

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunee Cole Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:29 pm

Shaunee could tell that Erik wasn't paying any attention to her and her attempts to distract him was failing, miserably. "so then Mr. Night, what about tose dates me and Twin here where after mm ?" she asked practicly shouting so he would snap out of his glare which just so happened to be aimed in Starks direction
Shaunee Cole
Shaunee Cole
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoey Redbird Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:08 am

Shaunees sudden outburst made Zoey jump and spill her drink "Please, with the yelling" she murmured as she turned to face Stark, who had brown pop all down his top "Oh Stark I-" she started, but had to stop for a fit of giggles "Oh I'm sorry" she said, wiping her eyes from tears of laughter. She was just about to get a napkin to wipe him down with, when Erik grabbed her wrist. "What the hell?" Zoey demanded, trying to pull her wrist out of Eriks superman grasp.
Zoey Redbird
Zoey Redbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunee Cole Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:44 pm

Shaunee looked at Zoey and Erik. Zoeys face said how pissed she was with him and Eriks face wasn't any friendlier. She loked over to Erin and gave her the "awkward much" look. "Umm guys..." She said tentavily looking Erin for help.
Shaunee Cole
Shaunee Cole
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoey Redbird Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:57 pm

Zoey managed to pull her wrist from Erik and looked over to Shaunee "Ask Erik, he's the possesive one!" she hissed, grabbing her bag, and removing herself from the booth. "Stark, come with me, we'll get you changed." He went to deny her, but he saw the look on her face and quickly changed his mind. Zoey then made a sharp exit out of the cafeteria and towards the dorms.
Zoey Redbird
Zoey Redbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Aphrodite Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:13 pm

Aphrodite walked into the dining hall aware of all the looks she was being given, but held her head up high and act liked she owned the place - as usual. Walking past A few tables the chatter almost instantaneoulsy died, 'make it obvious why don't you' she thought. She grabbed a plate of food, although she was starving she was sooo going to keep to her low carb diet! She walked over to the 'nerd herd' table and grabbed a seat. ' nerd herd' she greeted them with a slight nod and smirk. She just couldn't resist herself and hey old habits die hard! She caught the dorkamese twins giving her 'the look' and stifled a lugh with a forkful of salad and gave them her most innocent of smile. 'Wheres zoey?' She asked damien. 'I don't know about you but this place is freaking me out!'

P.s I'm sorry if anybodies using black
Aphrodite
Aphrodite

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Bates Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:08 am

Erin smiled sarcasticly back."Hey Hag from hell."She made the eye brows to twin quickly and turned back to Aphrodite."Um.She just left with Stark."She immediately regretted saying it as Erik scowled at her viciously across the table."Oh Erik chill would you."She snapped."Hey sorry that was harsh,Listen Erik there just mates."She smiled and patted his arm."You know she's stressed out at the moment.She has the Dark daughters ritual on Friday and she's been up every nioght getting ready for it."She smiled at him sincerely.
Erin Bates
Erin Bates

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunee Cole Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:57 pm

"Yeah dont worry Erik she'll be fine alroight she's just stressed" She looked at Erin with her Yeah right look. and then to Aphrodite, who was wearing the samem look on her face. "So then, anyone up for a movie marathon tonight?" she asked desperatly trying to change the subject.
Shaunee Cole
Shaunee Cole
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aphrodite Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:44 pm

Aphrodite seeing the look on Eriks face decided to rub it in a little for all the times hes hurt her and Zoey. ' ok akward, and anyway i think that Stark and Zoey would make a good couple i mean, hes good enough looking and im sure he'll treat her right' looking pointedly at Erik and enjoying a moment of pleasure seeing the anger bubbling inside. ' and i cant come to the 'dorkathon' tonight im busy, and to clarify i would never come anyway so dont ask me again'. glaring at the twins.
Aphrodite
Aphrodite

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunee Cole Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:24 pm

Shaunee kicked Aphrotide hard under the table and whispered so only she could hear "Shut your human boney ass." She smiled sweetly at her and said out loud this time "Who said i was inviting you hag from hell." She looked at Eriks face which was a sight like thunder. "Star wars?" she said directing her question mainly at Erik hopeing to calm him.
Shaunee Cole
Shaunee Cole
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Night Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:27 pm

Erik was fuming.He turned to face aphrodite as he got up."Aphrodite,your only fucking bothered because you get a shot a me not.And I say not in a million years you slut."He kicked the chair and stormed out of the Dining hall.He walked out of the door and down the path toward the professors block."Arggghhh.He shouted when he was alone."I hate Stark and aphrodite and Zoey and everbody so much!"He shouted again.
Erik Night
Erik Night

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Bates Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:33 pm

Erin watched Erik leave."Congradulations you skinny slag of a bitch.You so need a good kick in the head.Right Twin?"She scowled at Aphrodite."Do you know how much i actually hate you.If you don't then think of the words."Not even Tony Blair could top you.."She frowned at her.
Erin Bates
Erin Bates

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoey Redbird Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:52 pm

Zoey was absolutely outraged at Eriks display of possesiveness in the dining hall. She raged through the dimly lit corridor with Stark hot on her trail. "Urgh! Can you believe him, I mean what an ASS!" she squealed to Stark, who was wearing a smug smiley on his face. Zoey turned around sharply so he ran into her "Listen Stark" she said alot quieter than she'd previously been speaking "I just want you to know, I-I..." she sighed, and gave up "Oh never mi-" Stark kissed her, hard. Zoey knew she should fight him off and push him back, but she didn't even try. She was SO angry with Erik, that she didn't even care anymore.

ooc - someone else be stark, i've decided he can be a swapsy character (:
login is just - James Stark
password - 01278784574
feel free chickadees Razz
Zoey Redbird
Zoey Redbird

Back to top Go down

Post  James Stark Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:42 pm

(becky)
Stark held Zoey close to his chest when the kiss finished.Erik had seen them kissing when he had walked down the corridor."Zoey,I love you.Erik never forgave you for what you did,even thhough it wasn't your fault.This is no way your problem if you want to be happy again with someone else."He reached down and kissed her again.
James Stark
James Stark

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunee Cole Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:32 pm

Shaunee looked at her twinas Erik stormed out f the dining hall, Everybody was looking at their table she then looked at Aphrodite in outrage "How very dare you, you think you can storm in here and just break up out friendships and try and get with Erik ! You good for nothing SLUT" She screamed the last word and looked at Erin "Twin, come on" she said as she walked out the dining hall leaving Aphrodite sitting there.
Shaunee Cole
Shaunee Cole
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Bates Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:52 pm

Erin linked arms with Shaunee s the both stormed out of the dining hall."Oh twin.That girl needs a good slap.Really she does.And this girl.."She said indicating herslef."..Needs a good shoe sale."She smiled."You do too don't you twin?."She said patting her shoulder in sympathy.
Erin Bates
Erin Bates

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunee Cole Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:02 pm

Shaunee let out a long sigh, "That girl does need a slap and yes twin a shoe sale would be brillinet about now, and maybe a bag hunt to! I want me some designer bags" She let out a giggle and looked at the watch on her wrist it said 3am, "You reckon shops would still be open Twin ?"
Shaunee Cole
Shaunee Cole
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Bates Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:33 pm

Erin laughed,"A designer bag or at least a posh one.Shame I havn't got a boyfriend to buy me one."She sighed and checked the time as Shaunee did."3am.I know an all night starbucks and...my Daddy's best friend owns tulsa shopping mall...so ."She flipped out her phone and called the number."Dad,It's Erin.Would you open up the mall for us.Yeah,us would be Shaunee."She rolled her eyes at Shaunee who just laughed."Thankyou.I love you.Oh and by the way,I don't even want to know why your up at this time.Bye."She slipped the phone back into her skin tight black jeans and winked at Shaunee."Twin,lets go grab our purses."
Erin Bates
Erin Bates

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunee Cole Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:45 pm

"Darling, your a god send" she said to Erin with a big smile "Hangbag and shoe shoppig away "
Shaunee Cole
Shaunee Cole
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next