House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erik,Damien and Jack are gathered around the sofa...

+2
James Stark
Erik Night
6 posters

Go down

Erik,Damien and Jack are gathered around the sofa... Empty Erik,Damien and Jack are gathered around the sofa...

Post  Erik Night Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:48 pm

Erik took three glasses of coke off of the side and passed one to each of the boys and sat down.He took a gulp of coke and swallowed.He grinned at the others."Soo...You two then.I think you guys make a sweet couple.But I really need some advice about me and Z.Any tips?!"He laughed."I messed up big time last time and I want to make it right again?Help!"He smiled at the boys next to him.

(ooc--Okay...Miss Stevie-Ray I'm red.Erik is now Orange like Owen.Okayyyy!)
Erik Night
Erik Night

Back to top Go down

Erik,Damien and Jack are gathered around the sofa... Empty Re: Erik,Damien and Jack are gathered around the sofa...

Post  James Stark Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:24 pm

"You could be me like me" Stark called cockily from the doorway of the dorm, as he walked towards the huddle. Eriks hands were balled into fists and his jaw was clenched. Stark loved making Erik angry, especially since it made him more possesive of Zoey and Zoey more angry at Erik. He knew that Zoey understood why he did this, but still he did it. He laughed as Damien and Jack shuffled to make room for him on the sofa. The cute gay couple had always liked Stark, and Jack had adopted Starks big beautiful dog, Duchess. He turned to look at Erik who was still furious "Well you asked fro advice. Be. More. Like. Me. Simple as, well, it is for me anyway" he laughed again, lying back and put his hands behind his head.
James Stark
James Stark

Back to top Go down

Erik,Damien and Jack are gathered around the sofa... Empty Re: Erik,Damien and Jack are gathered around the sofa...

Post  Erik Night Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:31 pm

Erik's hand balled into fists and he couldn't contain his anger anymore.He lashed out and punched Stark squarely in the face.He started puching anywhere he could reach."I hate you so much.You are so big headed and full of your self.I HATE,I HATE,I HATE YOU !!!"He yelled at Stark.As he carried on punching and kicking him."Go and screw yourself.But get your discusting hands of of her,because she is mine!"He carried on shouting loudly at him.
Erik Night
Erik Night

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Twist Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:34 pm

Jack started to panic "Stop it" he shouted.He turned to Damien. "What do we do?" he asked. He had to quickly grab hold of Duchess before she joinded in aswell. He stroked her head to calm her down.
Jack Twist
Jack Twist

Back to top Go down

Post  James Stark Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:48 pm

James took a swing at Erik, and struck his jaw hard. Hearing a satisfied click he punched him in the stomache that knocked him off with an uppercut "Is that the best you've got?" he taunted him, dodging his blows "You fight like a girl, no wonder Zoey doessn't want you" a deafening crunch hit Stark in the ribs, as Erik tackled him to the ground. Stark looked up to see a very annoyed Zoey, she had an echoe of the five elements swirling around. For one thing, Stark was scared.
James Stark
James Stark

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Night Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Erik could feel the elements building up.But he didn't care.He was too angry at Stark.Stark had momenterily lost his concentration,soErik kicked his hard in the ribs and punched him in the face."You are such a dick.You and Zoey,you idiot you don't think about other people do you."He kicked him in the chest again.
Erik Night
Erik Night

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoey Redbird Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:43 am

Zoey had walked in to talk to Erik about the Stark incedent but instead she walked in to see them flailing about like a couple of testosterone filled beefheads. "ERIK! What the hell are you doing stop! ERIK STOP!" but he didn't, he continued to kick and beat Stark. Zoey pulled all the fire and wind she could muster and threw a ball of flame at Erik "I. told. you. to. STOP!" she yelled sending more firey balls to his body. She bent down to Stark who was coughing up blood and had his arms wrapped around him, like he was holding himself together. "Stark, listen, ok, you'll be fine, shh, just keep breathing" Zoey said, pulling him to the nearby sofa "Jack, Damien, get the others, all of them, we're gonna cast a circle". When Damien moved to help a suffering Erik, Zoey stopped him "Don't even think about it, he deserves every ounce of pain he gets" she spat. She held Starks face between her hands "Honey, listen, you'll be alright" she whispered, leaning in and kissing him. She tasted it right away. The blood. His lip was bleeding and the blood tasted insatiable in her mouth, but she pulled back as Stark went to deepen the kiss. "No, you're too hurt and loosing alot of blood already" she hushed, brushing his hair out his eyes. Shaunee, Erin, Aphrodite and Stevie-Rae arived shortly after they'd been summoned. "Ready?" Zoey asked through the tears that were catching the back of her throat.
Zoey Redbird
Zoey Redbird

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Night_(novel_series)

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Bates Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:46 pm

Erin saw Erik on the floor covered in burn marks.She threw a water ball at him and smiled apoligetically at Zoey."Sorry Z,I couldn't bear to see that gorgeous face of his all burned like that."She joined her place in the circle and smiled and nodded at Zoey."Water's ready Z.!"She grinned and highfived Shaunee who was nodded in agreement to her Erik statement.
Erin Bates
Erin Bates

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Maslin Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:54 pm

Damien joined the circle. "I'm ready Z!" he said. He waited for the brilliant sensation he got from his affinity for air. However many times he did he never got tired of it, but ofcourse he was gettingbetter at harnassing it and could channel it like Z said to for things like the raven mockers.

(If I am Damien do I have to talk to myself as Jack? Oh great :lol: )
Damien Maslin
Damien Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoey Redbird Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:50 am

We're all ready, Zoey announced standing up to complete the circle "Elements, I ask you to heal this Vampyre, mend him and bring him back to health" she ordered, raising her arms and feeling that familiar zing of power she got when she summoned her powers.

ooc - short post very tired.
Zoey Redbird
Zoey Redbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Bates Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:37 pm

Erin felt that all too familiar tingle and feel of waves she got once her element was summouned.She smiled in spite of what she was doing.It was just such an amazing feeling.She closed her eyes and let the power of her element drift around her."Wow..."She whispered to herself.Her element felt more powerful today,perhaps it was because of Zoey's determination to fix Stark.
Erin Bates
Erin Bates

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoey Redbird Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:14 am

Zoey was breathing hard in and out, her eyes scrunched tightly closed, and her face screwed up in concentration. 'Please fix him, please please Nyx, I love him' she felt the power of spirit surging through her like an electrical current, it made the hairs on the back of her neck and hands stand up. The buzz was different this time, she had the burdon of a loved ones well being on her shoulders and it felt as if each of the elements were carrying that same burdon, it made the power more exilerating. "Please" she whispered one more time to see Stark, passed out, but healed. She let out a breathe of relief as she saw all of her friends around her, tending to a badly burnt Erik. "Oh my God!" Zoet whispered tearily. She'd never meant to hurt Erik that badly "No no no no" she muttered, running up to him, tears blurring her vision. She knelt down behind his head, caressing his face, "Erik, c'mon, come round" she sobbed "C'MON!" she yelled crying loudly. She felt an arm around her and she knew Stark had woke back up. She shrugged him off, feeling bad enough for hurting Erik physically, she didn't want to hurt him emotionally anymore. Zoey called Darius over "Take him to the infirmary please?" she sobbed again, removing herself from behind him and going to hug the twins.

ooc - sorry for the long post, felt the need to write.
Zoey Redbird
Zoey Redbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down