House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOOD FIGHT!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FOOD FIGHT! Empty FOOD FIGHT!

Post  Zoey Redbird Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:38 am

Zoey was walking into the dining hall, with Stark at her waist. She was laughing as she walked in and saw Erik sat with Stevie-Rae. She hastily shuffled out of his grasp "Erm, nothing" Zoey murmured, answering Stark quizical look. They got their food, and sat down. Zoey poked at her salad, glumly until the Twins joined them.

ooc - The twins start a food fight with Aphrodite as Stark and Erik start a food fight with eachother and then everybody else joins in Very Happy i thought it'd be funny :lol:
Zoey Redbird
Zoey Redbird

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Night_(novel_series)

Back to top Go down

FOOD FIGHT! Empty Re: FOOD FIGHT!

Post  Erin Bates Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:06 pm

Erin grinned at Zoey as she walked in."Heyya Z.Good Lesson?"She gave a little wave,completely ignoring Stark who was sat very close to Zoey.She looked down at her food and would the spaghetti around her fork,making each of the sections into spirals.She looked up as she heard the whispers begin.Aphrodite strolled into the canteen,no mark on her head,and sat on the other side of Zoey.Erin looked back down at her fod and twirled it around again.She spoke without looking up."Aphro-shite don't piss me off today,I am not in the mood."She said bluntly.
Erin Bates
Erin Bates

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoey Redbird Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:29 pm

Zoey smiled at Erin, and turned to Aphrodite "Just drop it, k?" she said, raising an eyebrow as Aphrodite started to reply. Stark shuffled closer to Zoey and got some bolegnaise on his finger "What you doing?" Zoey asked as Stark blobbed her nose with his saucy finger "OH" Zoey said wiping it off and wiping it down the side of his face, laughing.
Zoey Redbird
Zoey Redbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Night Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Erik watched Stark and Zoey with disgust.He was selfish and protective over her and he knew it.He was happy with the fact that the twins really didn't like Stark.Now that was selfish he decided he sstabbed he fork into his meat ball.He didn't want to watch them anymore,it was clear that Zoey loved Stark and Erik wasn't willing to admit it quite yet,and the less evidence he had the better.
Erik Night
Erik Night

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunee Cole Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:39 pm

Shaunee saw what Stark was doing to Zoey and how much it was annoying Erik. She sighed and loked at Zoey sternly but she thought she should help her friend even though she deserved all the furious stares she was getting off Erik. She pulled a strand of her spaghettti and flicked it in Aphrodite's genral direction. She smiled sweetly and her and said "Oh sorry but as Stark was starting a food fight i thought i'd join in" She then put her finger in her bolagnaise and splatted it on Erik trying to distract him from Zoey and Starks obvious flirting.
Shaunee Cole
Shaunee Cole
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Stark Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:59 am

Stark smiled cheekily at Zoey and then looked over to Shaunee, "What food fight?" he asked, flicking a chunk of meatball at her then looking away quickly. Zoey frowned at him and then smiled, getting a spoonfull of shepards pie and flicking it across to Erin "Oops, sorry!" she laughed and Stark laughed with her.

ooc - I'm allowed to GM myself Razz
James Stark
James Stark

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Night Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:04 pm

Erik blinked in suprise at the bolognaise that had just splattered over his face."Shaunnee you are sooo dead.He threw some spaghetti at her and found it the perfect excuse to throw food at Stark.He chucked a meat ball at Stark's face hitting him squarely between the eyes.Erik laughed.But thought what a damned shame it was that he was in a food fight with a guy who could miss.

Erin was laughing at Erik when the shepeards pie hit her.She screamed loudly and tried to pull it out of her hair."Zoey Redbird!"She shouted across the table.She grabbed a hand full of peas and sent them soaring across the table scattering over Zoey and Aphrodite."Don't even think about doing that again."She moaned as she picked despereately at her hair.
Erik Night
Erik Night

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunee Cole Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:31 pm

Shaunee gave Erik a hard look in the face and then anoter look to Stark. "Oh you guys are in trouble" She twirled some pasta on her fork and flicked it and Erik so it landed right on his nose. She fell about laughing on the floor as it slid down his white shirt leaving a bolagnaise stain. She then threw a meatball hard at Stark and a second one at Zoey. "HA" she shouted out, turning round to Erin. Shaunee raised her left eyebrown at her 'twin' and nodded her head in the direction of Aphrodite.
Shaunee Cole
Shaunee Cole
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Bates Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Erin nodded right back at Shaunee and counted"three..two..ONE.!"They both fired meat ball one after another,like a machine gunner at Aphrodite."Haha..Hag from hell is looking more like one than usual..!"Aphrodite hairs was covered in meat ball sauce and dripping down the side of her face.
Erin Bates
Erin Bates

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoey Redbird Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:28 am

Zoey got up and picked up her spoon, she piled it high with shepards pie and threw it hard at Erik, after all he'd hit Stark inbetween the eyes which wasn't fair. It landed on his head and slid down his face "Ohh, my..." she trailed off laughing until meatballs flew at her from everywhere. "Just you try me Miss. Bates" she said grabbing her ice-cream and throwing it down her top.
Zoey Redbird
Zoey Redbird

Back to top Go down

Post  James Stark Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:59 pm

Stark glared at Erik and he felt the red aura of a red vampyre building around him as he growled at Erik "Don't push me, Night!" he snarled viscously, grabbing a meatball and throwing it at Erik. Hard, thinking 'make him hurt, make him hurt'. It hit him on the heart and smooshed right across his chest. Erik went to throw something back, but Stark lept across the table and Erik fell to the floor. As Starks eye shon red with rage and Erik filled with fear.

ooc - dum dum dummmmm!
James Stark
James Stark

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Bates Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:42 pm

(ooc.CBA to switch characteree's ...As shelbs will tell...i couldn't even be bothered to type the adress in the tool bar Razz)

Erik fellunder Stark's weight."STARK!YOU IDIOT GET OFF M.." He trailed off as Starks eyes truned as terrifying red colour.Erik squirmed under his weight."Stark!Stark stopit now.!"He shouted as he kneed him hard in the chest."Zoey!Zoey!Twins!HELP!"He shouted at them as they were all just stood there watching.
Erin Bates
Erin Bates

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoey Redbird Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:54 pm

Zoey moved forward to pull Stark off "Stark" she said, as he practically strangled Erik "Let him go" she simply said. He ignored her. "STARK" she said again, "You're not the bad guy!" she said touching his shoulder "Let go of him" she said pulling Stark back slightly.
Zoey Redbird
Zoey Redbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunee Cole Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:14 pm

Shaunee looked at Stark in complete disgust. She saw the red gleam in his eyes. if she was honest it scared her. She ran over to help Zoey. She grabbed Stark roughly on his shoulder and pulled him in an attempt to help Erik. "Erin!" she shouted. "Zoey what on earth just happened" She called out over the commotion that was happening.
Shaunee Cole
Shaunee Cole
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Bates Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:47 pm

Erin leapt off her chair to help Z and Shaunee.She grabbed onto Stark's shirt and pulled him sharply."Yeah,Zoey,why the f**k did he just randomly attack Erik.And seriously this boy in no good guy.We've knew that before,this just proves things."She heaved as she yanked on Stark.
Erin Bates
Erin Bates

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoey Redbird Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:27 pm

Zoey practically growled at the twins "Listen, he's a red vampyre, that means he chose good over bad, I don't know why he attacked Erik, but if I'm honest, Erik probably would have started a fight with him if he hadn't, DON'T deny it" Zoey said, stopping a protesting Erik in hiss tracks "Now you two listen to me right now, he's a good guy now, he's sworn to me ok, are you saying you don't trust the judgement of a future high priestess who has more powers than anyone has every had?!" Zoey asked, practically yelling at the twins. Yes, it was mean of her to use the 'high priestess' thing over them, but they had to realise, Stark was good. "Whatever" Zoey said, as the Twins shifted, un-easily. Zoey wasn't one to raise her voice, but she;d do anything to protect the wrongly accused.
Zoey Redbird
Zoey Redbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunee Cole Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:32 pm

Shaunee shifted in her place. For one thing she was rolaly P***ed off. but then again Zoey was a futre high preistess. "Z, just for the record. We didnt know he could be so violent so calm down" she managed to say with out looking at Zoey.

(ooc LAZY )
Shaunee Cole
Shaunee Cole
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoey Redbird Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:34 pm

Zoey raised an eyebrow "Shaunee, he's a red fledgling it's in their nature to be violent, no offence Stevie-Rae" she added "Listen guys, I'm not going to fall out with you over this, but please, it's important to me, for you two to get along. So atleast, try?" she asked pushing Stark and the twins close.
Zoey Redbird
Zoey Redbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunee Cole Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:37 pm

Shaunne looked up at Zoey. "I'm not trying to fall out about this and ok i get it" she added a smile at the end off this sentance to convince Zoey. SHe walked over and helped Erik to his feet. "Anyway back to the matter in hand"
Shaunee Cole
Shaunee Cole
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Bates Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:13 pm

Erin shivered.The Heigh preistess comand e her the shivers.Zoey pushed them nearer Stark.Erin shied backward and stood up."Z.I'll accept him when he stops attacking my friends." She looked at Zoey.Then looked away again instead going to help Shaunee with Erik. She held his other hand to pull him. "Nyx,we'll be damned if the teachers show up.Speacking of which."She nodded towards the door. "Darius could be just as bad."She groaned.Lifting Erik to his feet and wrapping her armaround him to keep him up right as he was staggering a little.
Erin Bates
Erin Bates

Back to top Go down

Post  James Stark Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:51 am

"Yeah, Sorry guys" Stark shifted uncomfortable. "and, uh, sorry, um, Eric" He glared at the swaying Eric Night. Damn that boy can act, thought Stark. He could see the light in Erics eye as he had too 'hold' onto the twins, he was acting. Silently as the twins were occupied with Eric, and Zoey collected her thoughts after that little shouting contest, he sat down and continued what was left of his spag bowl, after all waste not want not....
James Stark
James Stark

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoey Redbird Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:52 pm

Zoey turned to see Stark piling food into his mouth, she coudln't help but smile. Even in the midst of anarchy and chaos he still found time to eat "Stomache on legs you are," Zoey giggled at him sweetly. She laughed before turning to Erik. He was swaying dazedly on the spot, it was abovious the fight had thrown him not only off balance, but off ground too. She walked over to him and pulled a piece of long spaghetti out of his hair and flicked it on the floor, "Are you ok?" she asked him, surprised by the compassion in her own voice. The twins took this as their cue to leave as Zoey pulled Erik into the corridor to talk to him. "It can't carry on like this anymore," she said simply, looking anywhere but Eriks eyes. She waited for a while for him to respond but he never did. She was about to turn and leave him there when she felt his grasp on her wrist, and the tug backwards. By the time she'd turned completely around it was too late to stop the action that had already began. Erik was kissing Zoey. And she was kissing him back. 'Ah poo!' she thought.

ooc - HELL YEAH! it's come back time.
Zoey Redbird
Zoey Redbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Night Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:17 pm

Erik held onto Zoey tightly.The kiss was fierce, with fiery passion and desire, something they had been missing for a long time. One hand stroked the back of her head and the other traced down the line of her spine and to the bottom of her back.His hand curved around her waist, sliding down the side of her jeans.He was breathing heavily as they kissed.Erik couldn't think of anything besides Zoey.His whole world was Zoey, Zoey, Zoey, Zoey Redbird. Her name repeated itself through his head millions of times. The spark that filled him each time he touched her was back and it drained his body of anything besides her presence.Nothing but Zoey and him mattered in that moment.
Erik Night
Erik Night

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunee Cole Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:42 am

Shaunee turned around and saw the passionate kiss that was taking place behind the group. She looked at Starks face and couldn't help but feel a pang off sypmathy for him. "come on Twin" she said under her breath " i think we should leave them to it" She grabbed hold of Erins hand and pulled her out of the way.
Shaunee Cole
Shaunee Cole
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoey Redbird Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:15 pm

Zoey's head was swirling. 'Ahpoo, ahpoo ah poo!' her mind screamed at her again and again. She wanted to pull out of the kiss to slap Erik and tell him to stop, but she couldn't. That's when she felt Erik being wrenched away from her and saw Heath standing, absolutely livid. 'Heath!' she thought, but was to breathless from the kiss to say it allowed. She couldn't think of anything to say apart from, "How in Nyx's name did you get in!?". 'Smooth', her own mind thought to her as the boys glared at eachother.
Zoey Redbird
Zoey Redbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum