House Of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOOD FIGHT!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FOOD FIGHT! - Page 2 Empty Re: FOOD FIGHT!

Post  Erik Night Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:50 pm

Erik was a little taken aback by the interuption. He twisted out of the grasp and turned to face whoever it was. "Heath?" He half shouted at the angry looking boy stood infront of him. "What on earth are you doing here?" He demanded. As he waiting for Heath to reply Stark began to come over. It was obvious that he had seen the kiss. "Oh great.." He muttered. He couldn't be bothered for what he knew was coming, so he turned around and walked away. "See you later Z." He added quietly as he walked by her.
Erik Night
Erik Night

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunee Cole Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:32 am

"Oh poop." Shaunee said as she saw Heath walk in. "How did you?, Why?, What do you think your doing?" she stammered surprised. "Z" she said trying to distracr her and Eric. As Eric walked off she turned to Erin, "Oh Poop" she repeated.
Shaunee Cole
Shaunee Cole
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Stark Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:44 pm

Stark walked up to Zoey completely ignoring the human boy. He watched Erik walk away. "Zoey." He said quietly. He looked at her. Who would she choose? Stark, Erik or Heath? They stood for a while just staring, Starks eyes accusing and hurt and Zoeys confused and ashamed. Well, he thought, maybe I shouldn't be so hard on her, maybe I should make the choice easier. He toyed with several ideas. One killing Heath with his 'gift'. Two, Breaking Erik with his hands watching him die. Slowly. Three walking away. Four do nothing let her deal with it, let her choose. Let her pick Erik or Heath over him, after all there was a darkness inside him that he beat down everyday. He looked at Zoey, "Zoey" he said again as he turned away. Zoeys hand reached out to touch his shoulder. He shrugged it off and walked away feeling oddly calm. He could feel Zoeys saddness but his sense of betrayal was too strong. And then he realised something, Zoey had kissed Erik backed. And as he turned a corner he felt his rage building.
James Stark
James Stark

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoey Redbird Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:45 am

"No, wait" Zoey called meekly out after him, "Stark" she cried, running after him. He was faster than she was and could have easily outtran her, but he continued to walk at a steady pace. Zoey was furious, with Erik, and with Heath but with herself especially. 'Heath! How did he get in?' she thought to herself, her mind full of fury. Stark was still walking, a little faster though now, "Stark," she called but he pretneded not to here her "Stark!!" she called again, louder this time, again he ignored her "JAMES STARK!" she yelled, this time taking off her shoe and throwing it him, hitting him squarely on the back of the head. Zoey was a little startled at her own good aim but she still stood, rooted to her stubborn spot. "James Stark! As a future high priestess I COMMAND you to get that yummy booty of yours back here now!" she knew it was a low move, and she had already used it once today but she saw it worked. Stark twisted uncomfortably on the spot as her command restricted his movement, and suffocated any ideas of disagreement. Slowly, he turned to face her, "Stark, listen to me," she began, before realising she didn't really know what to say "I am sorry, believe me when I say this, I'm sorry". He was looking above her head, never letting his eyes meet hers, "Stark" she said, yet again, this time grabbing hold of his shirt, and she felt the spark that they shared between them, although dampened by the material between them, it was still there. He finally looked down, just as she was looking up, there eyes met in an intense look of passion and anger and she kissed him. At first, he tried to fight it, but then he loosened in her grip and was kissing her back. It was better with Stark than with Erik, it was passionate and caring not possesive and greedy. She finally broke their lips when she heard people giggling. She didn't know who it was, nor did she care. She just held his hand tightly, his forehead pressed against hers, eyes closed, breathing deep.
Zoey Redbird
Zoey Redbird

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Night_(novel_series)

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaunee Cole Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:49 pm

Shaunee just sighed at Zoey's remark about her High Preistessness. "That Girl" she followed where she ran to in a slow jog but when she turned the corner she saw Zoey and Stark in a passionate embrace. "Girl, you have three guys waiting on you hand and foot, kissing two of them in the same five minutes isn't gona help" She muttered more to herself than to Zoey. Shee couldn't help but let out a giggle. She saw them break apart as she giggled "Oh sorry never mind me, i'll leave you to your...ermm... enjoy" She shouted as she walked back around the corner she just turned from.
Shaunee Cole
Shaunee Cole
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Night Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:55 am

Erik stopped in the hallway and leant agaist the wall.What had he done?He didn't mean to walk off like that.But Heath.His mind blazed with fury at the thought of him.He always ruined everthing.Erik stood up straight. He had to go and see her again.Apologise, and help her with whatever Heath wanted or needed in his case. He guessed she would still be where he left her so he headed off back towards her.As he approached he could hear the giggling coming from the twins. He laughed briefly as hestepped through the door. "Look Z..."He said watching his hands as he spoke. "Look i'm sorr..." He said.He looked up only to see Stark and Zoey in the middle of passionate kiss. "You bastard!" He shouted at Stark heading towards them. He yanked Zoey's wrist and pulled her behind him. He could barely feel her struggles against him as he held her,he was too angry for that. "Stark!"He yelled again. Taking a few strides infornt of him until he came face to face with him. "Stark.I'm going to give you 10 minutes to get out of here, take your stuff and go. There's no place for anybody like you here.Especially not you.So leave,otherwise I will make you." He started into Stark's cold hard eyes and saw no emotion in them.He spoke again when Stark didn't move. " I said.." He hissed. "Go!". At that he turned away half dragging Zoey back down the corridor away from him.He didn't let go of Zoey's arm at all, he couldn't risk her being any where near "Him".
Erik Night
Erik Night

Back to top Go down

Post  James Stark Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:43 am

Erik. Erik. Erik. Have I not taught you already what it means to mess with a red fledgling? Stark stood still and let loose the darkness he had been fighting. He felt the fury and the hunger. He felt the hate and the darkness fill him. This is what we fight he thought, this feeling, this high. And this Erik Night thought that he could threaten me? I will not fight him. Yet. "Erik" he whispered with his mind. He saw Eriks back stiffen. "Erik has no one taught you manners?" Using the red fledgling mind skill he tied Erik to his will. "Erik. I. Am. Stronger." An internal fight began. Stark slowly taking control of Erik. And Erik trying to scream out. "Ahh. I have you." Stark whispered silently across to Erik, Eriks eyes was the only thing that betrayed him, they bulged with outrage and fury. Stark chuckled. Everyone stared at him and Zoey struggled against Eriks grip. Stark whispered things into Eriks mind. "Hold Zoey tighter...hurt her...make her hate you...whisper in her ear..." Erik fought but in the end all in the room could hear him clearly say, "You are mine." Zoey looked up and said to Starks delight, "I am not yours." Zoey struggled against his hold and when she could not shake him she used the power the goddess gave her and knocked him across the room splintering the wall he landed on.
Zoey left the room and Stark smiled. "Erik..." he broke into his mind again, " we are alone my friend now feel what I feel." Stark flooded Eriks mind with his own. Showing him his pain and his hate, his hunger and the darkness he fought down everyday. And he showed him what it was like to die. Erik laid there in silence and in pain. Unable to move unless stark aloud it and he didn't. Not until Erik had felt every pain that Stark had ever felt, every single feeling of hate he had for Erik. And then as the torture closed to an end. Stark spoke into Eriks mind, "I do not hurt you because I cannot. I do not leave you unharmed because I am weak. I leave you alone because of Zoey, and when she no longer wants or needs you, I will destroy you." Stark satisfied he had inflicted enough pain began to withdraw but before Erik was completely free he heard Stark say, "Erik, my friend, fear me for I can sap your will to live. And I would do it gladly." Stark left the imprint of the darkness that ate at him in Eriks mind. A silent warning.
James Stark
James Stark

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoey Redbird Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:09 am

Zoey surpressed a shiver. She was leaning over the gleaming white sink in the en suite of her dorm room, splashing her face with water to relieve the sting of tears that had rolled down her face not long before. Erik, he had gone crazy, and not a little crazy, but full blown bald britney crazy. She was tired of putting up with all the bullpoopie he put her way. She had to talk to him, she walked out of the room not without missing the disgruntled mee-uf-ow form Nala, as she left her alone again, "I'll be back soon," Zoey said to the little ginger fuzzball that was her cat. She walked down to the abandonned room the dispute had been in, to find Erik sitting in the cornor, his knees under his chin and his arms wrapped wround his legs. "Erik, oh! Erik," Zoey cried as she went over to comfort him, no sooner had she touched when he grabbed her wrists once again, and made to kiss her. "Erik, let me go!" as she struggled against his grasp. He held her tightly, and again went to kiss her. He was scaring her now, his usually luscious blue eyes were tinged with red, the type of red she saw in Starks when he got mad. He was much stronger than she was, but she had the power of the elements on her side ans she decided to use it to her advantage 'Fire come to me' she thought, she felt the fimiliar feeling of the warm breeze surrounding her and she quickly though 'Make him let me go, make him hurt'. The fire quickly spread to her wrist to burn off Erik vise like grasp. He yelped in pain as heat burned through his fingers. She glared at him meaningfully. "You've got no right pulling me away from him and you've certainly got no right telling my that I am yours and to grab hold of me as and when you please!" she was breathing fast and the air caught in her chest painfully, her hands were balled into agressive fists as she spoke to him, "Listen up Erik, Heath and I are imprinted either deal with it or don't, that is the end of that discussion, and Stark is my warrior, he's gonna be spending alot of time with me, you are going to have to deal with that too" Zoey's voice was nothing more than a fierce whisper now. "You always bitch about how you have to put up with these 'other guys' well here's a slice of news for you, you don't have to put up with any other guy anymore," she paused, steadying her breathe for what she was about to say, "becuase as of this moment you and I are not together!" she said, voice raised and anger pulsing through her core. He went to interupt but she carried on "No! It's my turn to talk. We're done Erik. You're too possessive and even if I wasn't exhausted and feeling totally stressed out of my brain - two things you don't even seem to care about - I still wouldn't be up for tolerating your crap". He looked mad and as if she'd damaged his totally over inflated ego but she didn't care. He went to interupt again. "No Erik," she said, feeling spirit whirling around her like a protective tornadoe, "You need to leave here now, before I do something, that in like fifty years, I may feel sorry for". His handsome face had gone utterly white, but he still looked more pissed than sad. He got up and stormed off in an angry swagger and Zoey, just as angry, stormed off towards the dorms.Hell, whatta Jerk she though to herself as she turned to go up to her dorm room. She was gonna have to get some seriously good ice cream, some sleepless in seattle and some Twins and Stevie-Rae over. Soon.

ooc - Sorry for the length and sorry for the majour GodModding, I shall refrain from doing so in future times.
Zoey Redbird
Zoey Redbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Night Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:18 pm

OOC=Okay ..erm..after those two epic comments ... I'm gonna wait until I have something totally amazing to reply so i'l reply in a few days Smile

Btw= why are you all bullying me Sad
Erik Night
Erik Night

Back to top Go down

Post  James Stark Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:39 pm

Stark stepped out of the room next door. He watched Zoeys retreating figure. He smiled.He had heard everything. Zoey no longer wanted Erik. Infact she had harmed him. Stark had felt the sadness and dislike Zoey had felt for Erik. He had felt the angry of having 'drama' boy dictate to her. Stark examined the last few things that had just happened. He saw how he had hurt Erik and how in turn hurt his Zoey. But it had worked hadn't it? Erik was hurting and Zoey didn't have that jealous, possesive, dildo (< Laughing ) dogging her footsteps. He had hurt Erik deeply he had invaded his mind and tainted it with his own. He had basicaly violated Erik Night. So why did he feel so... good? He should feel bad. Does thhis mean that I have stopped picking Good over Evil? Before this thought could fully form. Stark felt something stir deep within him. He felt a deep hate fill him shouting the name Erik inside of him, he felt a glee of what Zoey had done. She had let Erik go. He could hurt Erik without hurting Zoey. Stark walked the genral direction that Erik had stormed of to. "Erik? Erik Night?" Stark thought broadcasting to Erik loudly. He bagan to think what to say to Erik. All he could think of as he rounded the last corner towards Erik he spoke aloud and with his mind " I apoligise to you..."
James Stark
James Stark

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoey Redbird Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:50 pm

ooc - Dude, you called him a dildo! Laughing Laughing
Also, sorry babes, we love you really, its jsut Eriks a wee bit of a n00b in the book.
Zoey Redbird
Zoey Redbird

Back to top Go down

Post  James Stark Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:02 am

ooc - it had to be said.. Come on! It's awesome. "Mom he's a total dildo"
I've read tempted, and Erik total Dildo.
James Stark
James Stark

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoey Redbird Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:07 pm

ooc - too true, too true also! Misfits tonight! ooo000OOoO! cheers
Zoey Redbird
Zoey Redbird

Back to top Go down

Post  James Stark Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:35 pm

ooc MISFITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bom so excited!
James Stark
James Stark

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoey Redbird Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:45 pm

ooc - METOO!
Zoey Redbird
Zoey Redbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik Night Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:15 am

(Me too!...Even though I may not know what we're talking about.)

Erik sat motionless on the floor, were he'd sunken down to after Zoey had left. He held back the tears the welled in his throat, he tried to swallow the lump back but it wouldn't go. He was about to subside to the tears and let them engulf him when he heard Stark's voice drifting though his mind. "Stark!F**k off!" He yelled, oblivious to the fledglings that stared at the vampire in disbelief. "Stark! I told you to F**k off!!" He yelled again as the tears streamed down his face. He rocked onto his knees and covered his ears with both hands, squeezing his eyes tightly closed in a desperate attempt to shut Stark out. He was rocking back and forth hysterical tears running down his face. He barely heard the voices speaking to him, barely felt the arms as they tried to helped him up.

(number 1= i'm sorry i don't know what happens in the book yet, and 2= feel free to deleate because i'm not sure whether or not Erik would do that x sorry guys and 3= I thought i'd bring the twins back into it. Again i'm nto sure wether or not they would help him anymore, but I spose they could just for now :s)
Erik Night
Erik Night

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum